The term toucanBox or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website operated by Dodadine Ltd, whose registered office is 15 Melrose Road, London SW13 9LG. Our company registration number is 07714634, registered in England and Wales. Our main trading address is Unit 13, 49 Atalanta Street, London SW6 6TU.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Website usage terms and conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website (including, but not limited to, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, feel, and structure of our websites) will be and remain the sole property of us and our licensors.
You may view, use, download, and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure that the information on our websites is correct but we cannot guarantee that it is 100% free of inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
In order to use certain features of the website, you must register for an account with us and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the website registration form. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all required registration information you submit is accurate and remains accurate at all times.
- that’s threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking). We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Website sale terms and conditions
Toy safety warning
*** Attention! Small parts. Choking hazard. Injury hazard due to functional sharp edges and points. Not suitable for children under 36 months. ***
In addition to all other limitations and disclaimers below, we shall not be liable for any claims, liability, damages, loss or costs arising from use of our products by children under the age of 36 months.
Product pricing and payment
We sell subscription services to our customers whereby we send the desired product at the agreed time to the desired place. Every subscription is made clear at the time of purchase and through subsequent confirmation emails.
Our subscription packages will auto-renew (except any bought as gifts) and we will provide you adequate notice via email before the subscription is renewed. At any time you can ask to cancel your subscription before the 2nd of the month in which it would usually renew.
By placing an order through our site, you confirm that:
- You’re legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You’re at least 18 years old.
A contract is form between us and you on the purchase of one of our subscription packages until cancellation of your subscription package.
The price of any subscription is as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error. If there’s an obvious pricing error in relation to the subscription which could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing then we have the right to cancel any subscription issued in respect of the purchase and issue you a refund in respect of the same.
Payment for all products may be made by credit or debit card and/or Paypal. We may sometimes pre-authorise your credit card, debit card and/or other method of payment when you offer to buy a subscription but will only charge your credit or debit card up to 14 days before the products are despatched as part of the subscription package.
Our obligation under this agreement is to issue the subscription to you under the agreement. We are responsible for you receiving the desired goods each month to an acceptable quality.
We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking, that products you purchase from third party sellers, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our site, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within 14 working days. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the subscription, in accordance with our refunds policy.
To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing at the trading address above or by email at . We then cancel your subscription. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Refund and return policy
If we are providing a refund because you have cancelled the contract between us in accordance with this agreement and within the 14-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the subscription in full.
If we are providing a refund for any other reason at our discretion we will notify you of such refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We’ll usually process the refund due to you as soon as we can.
We’ll also usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If a product arrives damaged, we will accept returns for a full refund. All returns must be made within 14 days after the product has been shipped. All returned products must be unused and returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service at . You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping the returned product.
Disclaimers, limitation and exclusion of liability
Arts and craft activities involve a certain amount of messiness. It is your responsibility to insure that protective gear is worn during activities, that products are used as intended, and that the place where activities is carried out has been cleared and/or protected adequately.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement including deliberate breaches is strictly limited to the purchase price of the subscription you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these terms and conditions by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us, including but not limited to loss of:
- income or revenue
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- data, or
- waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will determine, with discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate which may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Amendments to these terms and conditions
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you believe any content posted by another user is in breach of these terms or in any other way infringes your rights, you can send us a formal notice (a “moderation notice”):
A moderation notice should be sent either:
- by post: to our current registered office, marked for the attention of “The Legal Department”; or
- by email: to
The moderation notice should include details of:
- the date, time and listing of the comment(s)/content concerned;
- the action that you wish us to take in respect of the comment(s)/content; and
- the basis on which the action requested is requested (e.g. alleging it to be defamatory, abusive or otherwise in breach of these terms).
On receipt of the moderation notice, we shall, in most circumstances:
- immediately suspend the comment(s)/content concerned;
- commence an investigation into it/them; and
- contact the user(s) concernedwith a copy of your moderation notice giving them an opportunity to make representations to us in connection with their comment(s)/content and any points you made in your moderation notice; and requesting that they respond to us within 21 days.
If we do not receive a response from the user(s) within 21 days, we will permanently delete the relevant comment(s)/content. Once we have received a response from the user(s), we will take a decision within 21 days on whether to reinstate the comment(s)/content, permanently delete it/them or keep it/them suspended pending further investigation. Once we have taken our decision, we will notify you and the user(s) concerned as soon as possible. When notifying you of the decision, we will attach a copy of the user(s)’ representations (if any), redacted to protect their identity. For the purposes of openness and fairness, we will send copies of all relevant correspondence addressed to it to all parties, again redacted where appropriate to protect the user(s)’ identity.
Law and jurisdiction
This agreement and any dispute arising out of if will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.